We are hiring 3 positions and looking for creative systems thinkers who love data, modern design, and consumerization of the enterprise. We are looking for individuals to analyze multi-dimensional data, understand the mathematical principles behind the scenes our users are building, and use real life use cases to craft design specs and interactions for the platform.
You’ll work closely with the Product & Engineering teams to take ideas and make them real and accessible through design specs and prototypes, then measure, iterate, simplify, and continually improve.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Maintain a deep understanding of the strategic & technical objectives of the company, our core IP, and how to improve upon this to delight users.
- Translate ideas into user flows and low/high fidelity wireframes
- Collaboration with product managers and engineers to design required functionality through deployment.
- Implement, iterate and refine user experiences and usability
- Conduct user research to determine usability issues or validate designs
- Contribute strategic, data-driven decisions in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Maintain innovative use of UX trends and source creative ideas
- An online portfolio or samples of work showing design solutions, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- 3+ years of user interaction design experience in a B2B SaaS company.
- BA, BFA, MFA or equivalent degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or Computer Science with emphasis on HCI.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills
- Must be legally able to work in the US at time of hiring. We are not able to support visa requirements.