We are looking for a seasoned and versatile Technical Product Manager. Our data team powers our product and company experience. The team is responsible for ingesting millions of data points each day to power our website and mobile apps, notifications, and other tools. As a Product Manager on the Data Team, you’ll be working on our data platform and help define the next wave of experiences for our customers. You’ll work with world-class engineering teams to deliver new and improved data for our customers, identify new sources to integrate, and improve the functionality of our platform.
- Define the strategy for the team, including what data we need to solve customer and business problems, what infrastructure we need to ingest and manage it, and how we’ll differentiate from competitors.
- Come up with novel ways that we can use new and existing data sets, and partner with other teams to bring these new data-powered experiences to life.
- Identify new data sets and improvements to increase data quality and coverage.
- Work with your engineering counterparts to deliver specs, review architectures, and keep the team unblocked.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager working on a technical product
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience with a data platform that includes relational databases or other large data stores that power a broad range of features and capabilities
- Aggregating data from multiple external sources into this platform, and making it available for other teams to easily consume
- Strong experience driving the full product lifecycle, including defining and hitting success metrics, in a startup-like atmosphere