We are looking for a seasoned and versatile Technical Product Manager. Our data team powers our product and company experience. As a Product Manager, you’ll be working on our engineering platform teams and help define the next wave of experiences for our customers and deliver new and improved data, identify new sources to integrate, and improve the functionality of our platform.
- Define the strategy for the team, including what data we need to solve customer and business problems, what infrastructure we need to ingest and manage, and how we’ll differentiate from competitors.
- Work with your engineering counterparts to deliver specs, review architectures, and keep the team unblocked.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences, including Senior Leadership individuals.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager working on a technical product
- Experience owning and managing the requirements definition, roadmap creation, implementation and deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Have worked with data points from multiple external sources into this platform, and making it available for other teams to easily consume
- Strong experience driving the full product lifecycle, including defining and hitting success metrics, in a startup-like atmosphere