We’re looking for the next talented senior-level software developer to help develop next-generation user-facing applications with on embedded devices. This next-generation embedded platform will be utilized in many of the company’s product-lines both as a core processing unit and as an Interface. We develop both software and hardware to solve real-world problems in the industry. We offer a highly collaborative work environment with a very challenging domain problem. Our Software Engineering organization prides itself in writing clean, quality, reusable source code; further, we also strongly believe in creative freedom for the developer, place trust in him or her.
In this role, you will be given ownership on developing and debugging Application-level Qt code and C++ Daemons and Libraries all running on Embedded Linux.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Self-driven, results oriented developer who strives to write clean, modular and well commented code without taking short-cuts
- Have successfully taken products to market that were written in modern C++ code.
- Comprehensive understanding of data structures and algorithm topics
- Experience with concurrency topics (i.e. threading and inter-process communication)
- Developing on Linux Operating Systems is required
- Strong proficiency with modern C++ is required, including the ability to communicate and implement object-oriented class designs.
- Experience with Qt stack or willingness to learn
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited university