We are building a team of Engineers to apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve our customer experiences and enhance current product. You will work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions using iOS Swift, ReactJS and/or React Native.
We’re looking for mentorship to junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project. Additionally, you will work with internal teams to come up with best possible ways to deliver quality products and Apps with a quick turnaround time.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or related field
- 4+ years’ experience of Objective-C based iOS development
- Swift 3.0 experience
- Experience in developing best practices, software principles and code design concepts.
- Strong knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for mobile development.
- Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks.
- In depth understanding of Adaptive layouts – iOS storyboards, auto layout, Size classes
- Multithreaded and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Currently published examples of Native iOS apps you have worked on in the App Store is a huge plus.
- Commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications.