NOBLE Recruiting is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager for one of our growing Seattle clients. We are looking for an eager professional, early in their career! We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested or have a referral! This is a Full-time position.
This role will be key in managing a variety of projects and processes, involving administrative functions, calendaring, organization, research, light HR filing & forms and Accounting (Bills) and ad-hoc special projects.
Some key responsibilities:
- Be the right hand helper to the CEO on many day to day duties. Proactive gatekeeper of the CEO’s time. High energy and a bias towards action are a must.
- Help manage executive calendars, organize meetings, and scheduling.
- Figure out complex travel arrangements, flights, cars, hotel & meal reservations.
- Help with preparation of certain recurring monthly reporting & analysis across the organization.
- Must maintain confidentiality of internal affairs and details at all times. Will need to perform activities requiring discretion as well as strong independent judgment.
- Minor payroll/HR paperwork such as new hire forms as needed.
- Keep the offices running in smooth order. Manage vendors, supplies, and various asks for both of our core locations.
- Help organize team events & outings. Be a resource to the broader team for events involving travel, logistics, shipping and more
- Support business operations in the company through following best practice systems and processes.